Policies and Procedures
The following details our policies and procedures.
Free Consultation Process
The free consultation is mandatory for all new clients. This is our opportunity to schedule one-on-one time with you and your pet to get to know you and your home. Taking approximately 45 minutes, we will learn all about your pet’s routine, likes and dislikes, feeding schedule and any other special needs. At this time we’ll also review our pet sitting contract with you and pick up your keys for your file. If you prefer to have your key returned to you after each pet sitting visit, there will be a key delivery fee of $5 charged.
During this visit, your pet’s current immunization paperwork must be provided.
Pet Sitting Visit Protocol
- For regular pet sitting visits, all pets must wear identification while in our care.
- We cannot be held liable for a pet’s bad behavior, but we will leave a full description of any mishaps during our visit, if they take place.
- We do ask that you call us upon your departure from and arrival to your home to ensure that your pet is constantly being take care of.
Scheduling an Appointment
- After the initial consultation, book your appointment(s) as soon as possible to confirm that time is available. We prefer at least 24-hour notice for pet sits and 3-day notice for consultations.
- Pet sitting visits occur in the following blocks of time:
- 6 to 9 am
- 11 am to 2 pm
- 4 to 6 pm
- 6 to 9 pm
- We cannot guarantee a specific time of visit, but we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Use our client portal [link to client login page off-site] to schedule and cancel appointments with ease. On our secure site, you’ll also enter detailed information on your home and pet so we can provide the best care.
- If you must cancel, a 24-hour notice of cancellation is required or one (1) pet sit cancellation fee will take effect.
- Daily walk clients must cancel before 9 am to avoid the cancellation fee.
If you are unhappy with our pet sitting services, please let us know so we can do everything we can to improve your pet sitter experience and make it a treat.